If left untreated, it can lead to serious problems like rheumatic fever or kidney inflammation.
The prescribed antibiotics contain an abundance of chemicals that are very harmful to our health and can only lead to side-effects and further complications.
In other words, you should forget about them and try to treat your problem in a natural way!
Fortunately, we have incredible natural remedies that will help you treat strep throat. They are extremely beneficial and will significantly strengthen your immune system as well. Check them out:
1. Oil PullingOil pulling is one of the most effective techniques for eliminating bacteria found in the oral cavity. It will effectively detoxify your mouth.
Take an essential oil by your choice and swish it around your mouth for 10 minutes. Spit it out then wash your teeth as regular.
2. Apple Cider VinegarDue to its rich content of acetic acid, apple cider vinegar offers potent antibacterial properties. You should take a small amount of apple cider vinegar and drink it.
It will increase the spreading of good bacteria in your mouth. It will also eliminate the symptoms that cause strep throat.
3. Vitamin DVitamin D is known for its ability to strengthen the immune system. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to infection which is caused by the A strep bacteria.
So, make sure to intake more vitamin D and you will eliminate the symptoms of strep throat.
4. Lemon OilLemon oil is one of the best natural remedies. The regular use of this oil will reduce the amount of antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains.
Also, it can detoxify your whole organism. Mix a few drops of lemon on in a glass of water. Take a teaspoon of it and drink it.
5. Raw HoneyRaw honey can help you treat any type of infection. It has incredible antibacterial properties and can help you relieve the pain and strengthen your immune system.
6. ElderberryElderberry offers potent antiviral and antibacterial properties that can effectively fight the bacteria responsible for your strep throat. You can use it in liquid, capsule, or powder form.
7. Bone BrothIt is abundant in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and many other minerals. It will hydrate your body and significantly improve your immune system.
8. Peppermint OilPeppermint oil is an excellent source of menthol that will relax and cool down your throat. Mix a few drops of peppermint oil into a glass of water and drink. You can also apply it topically on your chest, throat, and temples.
9. Herbal TeaHerbal tea is particularly beneficial for fighting inflammation. It offers plenty of astonishing properties so it provides a relief from the pain.
Chamomile tea is one of the most effective ones as it is rich in antioxidants and has the ability to fight redness, congestion, swelling, etc.
10. Himalayan SaltHimalayan salt is known for its strong alkalizing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It will completely eliminate the bacteria.
In a glass of water, dissolve some salt and gargle with it. The results will occur right away and you will be amazed!